What to Expect
We want you to know what to expect when you arrive.
Social Distancing Practices
- Hand sanitizer is readily available and strategically placed.
- Rows of chairs are spaced 6 feet apart.
- We have new face masks available if desired.
- The worship center and kids areas are cleaned before each service.
- We will no longer pass an offering plate.
- We will no longer have a greeting time during our services.
- We now have an online worship service available on Facebook, Youtube, or HERE on our website.
- In-person worship opportunities: Sunday - 9:00am & 10:30am.
- All kids and volunteers will have their temperature checked.
- During the 9:00 Service we offer Kids Worship for 0-3 yr olds. During the 10:30 Service we offer Kids Worship for 0-5th grade. You can drop your kids off at the connection center before service. All kids are always welcome in any of our services. We have activity and snack packs for them available in the connection center.
What are worship services like?
- Services will last just over one hour.
- Casual and comfortable environment.
- Christ exalting songs.
- Engaging sermon from the Bible.
- Communion (Lord's Supper) every week.
Where do I take my kids?
While our current Kids Check-In Desk area is under construction we ask you to bring your kids to the Connection Center to be checked in. First time guests will want to arrive 15 minutes before service to register your child in our secure check in system.
Is there Kids Worship?
Yes! We offer Kids Worship during the 10:30 Service for ages 2yrs-5th grade.
Is there a Nursery for my baby?
Yes! We offer Nursery Classes for 0-3yr old during both services.
How do I pick my child up?
***You may pick your child up at the connection center after service.